Terms & Conditions
The term 'bc.vc - a modern url shortener' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner(s) of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website. The term 'Content' refers to the website you are using in conjunction with the Service.
Do not advertise bc.vc - a modern URL shortener links on any form of traffic exchange / PTC website.
Do not place bc.vc - a modern URL shortener links anywhere that may contain adult material.
Do not shrink any website URLs that contains adult material.
Do not ask/beg people to click on an bc.vc - a modern URL shortener link simply to generate you revenue, they must want to visit the destination website.
Do not create 'redirect loops' with similar services to generate revenue.
Do not create spam with bc.vc - a modern URL shortener links anywhere, including forums / chat / comments / blogs.
Do not participate in click 'rings' where you click on bc.vc - a modern URL shortener links in return for others to click yours
Do not open bc.vc - a modern URL shortener links automatically in any way, including popups / popunders / redirects.
Only the bc.vc - a modern URL shortener link must be opened when clicking on an bc.vc - a modern URL shortener link, no other links / windows.
The only legitimate way to open an bc.vc - a modern URL shortener is with a mouse click, on the actual link.
You may click on your own bc.vc - a modern URL shortener links 1 time to test them. You may not create links solely to 'test'.
If anyone is found or reported breaking any of the rules above or below in the detailed Terms and Conditions, their account will be removed and all earnings forfeited.
1. Acceptance of Terms
2. Service Description
4. Account Security
5. User Conduct
You agree to not use the Service to:
- Link to, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is adult in nature, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a bc.vc - a modern URL shortener official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- Link, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Link, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- Link, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping rooms) that are designated for such purpose (please read our complete Spam Policy);
- Link, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another; or
- Collect or store personal data about other users.
- Attempt to falsify traffic in order to earn revenue, not limited to using automated 'computer' traffic, disguising traffic through anonymous proxy servers, 'hiding' the Service through any method.
- Register more than one account per person, except when one is a Publisher account and one is an Advertiser account. If a publisher is found to have referred themselves, the referral commission will be forfeited.
- Offer any form of incentive to users who click on an bc.vc - a modern URL shortener link, not limited to points/bonus/money/gifts/traffic or link exchange.
You acknowledge that bc.vc - a modern URL shortener may OR MAY NOT pre-screen Content, but that bc.vc - a modern URL shortener and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to PRE-SCREEN, refuse, or move any Content (or Account) that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, bc.vc - a modern URL shortener and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content or Accounts that violates the TOS or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content or Accounts, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content or Accounts created by bc.vc - a modern URL shortener or submitted to bc.vc - a modern URL shortener, including without limitation information in bc.vc - a modern URL shortener message boards, and in all other parts of the Service.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that bc.vc - a modern URL shortener may access, preserve, and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the TOS; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of bc.vc - a modern URL shortener, its users and the public.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You understand that the Service and software embodied within the Service may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by bc.vc - a modern URL shortener and/or content providers who provide content to the Service. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the Service. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on the Service, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
6. Submitted Content
- With respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of bc.vc - a modern URL shortener, the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Service solely for the purposes of providing and promoting the specific Service which such Content was submitted or made available. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on the Service and will terminate at the time you remove or bc.vc - a modern URL shortener removes such Content from the Service.
- With respect to photos, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible area of the Service, the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Service solely for the purpose for which such Content was submitted or made available. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on the Service and will terminate at the time you remove or bc.vc - a modern URL shortener removes such Content from the Service.
- With respect to Content other than photos, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service, the perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display such Content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such Content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.
10. Service URLs
12. No resale of Service
13. Modification of Service
15. Disclaimer of Warranties
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. bc.vc - a modern URL shortener EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- bc.vc - a modern URL shortener MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. 3. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM bc.vc - a modern URL shortener OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
- A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF USERS MAY EXPERIENCE EPILEPTIC SEIZURES WHEN EXPOSED TO CERTAIN LIGHT PATTERNS OR BACKGROUNDS ON A COMPUTER SCREEN OR WHILE USING THE SERVICE. CERTAIN CONDITIONS MAY INDUCE PREVIOUSLY UNDETECTED EPILEPTIC SYMPTOMS EVEN IN USERS WHO HAVE NO HISTORY OF PRIOR SEIZURES OR EPILEPSY. IF YOU, OR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY, HAVE AN EPILEPTIC CONDITION, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN PRIOR TO USING THE SERVICE. IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICE AND CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS WHILE USING THE SERVICE -- DIZZINESS, ALTERED VISION, EYE OR MUSCLE TWITCHES, LOSS OF AWARENESS, DISORIENTATION, ANY INVOLUNTARY MOVEMENT, OR CONVULSIONS.